If I had access to a time machine, I'd go back two, maybe three years and tell myself (damn, was I thin back then! So unfair!) that a baby would come into my life and not to despair.
Then I'd check into a nice hotel and sleep for 48 hours.
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Bahahahahaha!
Indeed.
Hope you get some sleep soon.
Yes, eliminating the years of despair would have been really nice!
Still to this day I regret I spent the day before going into labor watching The Simpsons and supplies shopping all day instead of sleeeeeeping!!! what a retard.
Don't read my R.E.Miss post BTW or else you'll enter into a new kind of despair (desperate for sleep).
When my sister's daughter was in her 20s my sis said she still didn't sleep cuz she'd wait up for her daughter to come home every night to make sure she was safe.
Sending good vibes. Remember: sleep when the baby sleeps!!! the laundry can wait!
It's so funny! I wish I knew what life had in store for me as well. I feel so happy this year for Christmas. I feel like I've gotten everything I've wanted.
When you find your time machine can you send it up here so I can see myself in the future so I don't have to despair???
I really hope that Bruiser lets you get a nap at least!
Sleep? I have no idea what that is.
I have ALWAYS said that if I could know that it will happen eventually then I could be ok with the waiting. It is really the not knowing that is so hard!
Sooooo true! I couldn't have said it any better :)
Post a Comment