Yeah: I'm creeping towards my pre-preg weight. And at the rate I'm losing, I'll be back to something close to running a 5K again, and my"normal weight" BMI by my goal: Bruiser's first birthday.
Boo: Our AC? Dead. Deader than dead. For nearly two months. Replacing it will cost an arm and a leg, but we're doing it. But until I-Day comes, when they finally install the sucker in early August, I live in a hot, sticky, gym-sock-like atmosphere. Round the clock.
Yeah: Bruiser is finally into sleeping without Mom's constant presence.
Boo: Hubby is working 60-hour weeks. That makes working from home even more challenging. Sigh.
Yet soon, cool air will be pouring out the vents, my man will finally get some time off, and Bruiser (fingers crossed! wood knocked!) will begin the transition to his very own crib. And hopefully, I will be able to gather more thoughts when my brains aren't being slowly poached in a midwestern summer reduction.
Friday, July 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sending fans of cool breezes in your general direction.
Yay for Bruiser sleeping more on his own. It will be odd once he's in his crib, but I imagine also not a little liberating at the same time (for both of you).
Keep on keepin' on, my dear.
I've been running both window units (I'm usually a miser with A/C - just don't really like it) all day, and my house is STILL crazy hot. So I have no idea how you're surviving. Huge congrats on losing the pregnancy weight, though!
sorry to hear daddy is working so much. that has to be really hard. And lovely muggy heat. dear God.
Bruiser is a super star sleeping on his own. I loved it when someone wasn't begging for my boob all night long.
Sendling love and cool breezes!
Post a Comment