Monday, May 23, 2011

From an unsent email

Dear very excitable client:

Sorry I couldn't address your concerns regarding the document; I was busy miscarrying.

I'm sure I'll try to give a shit about your ideas shortly! Buh-bye!

...

Or so it seems. I go for a blood test tomorrow, but I'm bleeding like nobody's business and absolutely wiped out.

It's been a tough day or so, but we're surviving. My man and I are taking great comfort in our son and in our marriage.

8 comments:

kate said...

Oh, friend. I am so, so sorry. I know that you were tempered in your excitement (no chicken-counting as it were...), but I know that you still have to be heartbroken about that loss of possibility. I am thinking of you, and wishing you peace right now.

Unknown said...

I'm so, so sorry to hear this. But, it is a lot easier to take with your two men to snuggle, huh?

Lea said...

Oh, sweetie. I'm so sorry. It's always hard. I'm glad you have your boys to comfort you. Big hugs.

Rachel said...

I'm so sorry.

the misfit said...

I will be praying that that is NOT what it is. So sorry you're going through this.

Heather said...

Sorry to hear that. (((Hugs)))

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry.

Ms Heathen said...

So, so sorry to read this. Wishing you peace and healing.