...compared to the worse news. In other words, I don't have an ectopic. And my hCG is <1, so who knows wtf just happened. I feel better, at least, and seem to have bucked the blues pretty much immediately.
Or at least I did until yesterday: my little one had another febrile seizure and we went to the ER again. He's got pneumonia once again. Of course, after a rough couple of nights, he's happy as a clam, running around as if he was in the best of health. Amazing.
I, on the other hand, need a gallon of coffee right about now. My nerves are shot after all this. At least the spinach in the garden is tasty, the sun is out, and we're all alive. Thanks for all your kind support, my dears.
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I'm so sorry. Hugs. I'm glad it wasn't an ectopic. Take some time to take care of yourself. I know, easier said then done.
Hope the little one is better soon. Have some coffee, but maybe a nap first if you can.
Ugh, how stressful! I'm so sorry.
I hope your immediate future has some fun and relaxation in it. Or, at least some coffee.
If only we could recover from our tumbles as fast as our little ones do.
Glad Bruiser is feeling better.
It's good to see you have such a positive perspective despite so much all at once. Take care.
Good grief. I'm so sorry you've had to go through all this. A little peace and quiet might be a good thing right about now!
I'm glad you're feeling better. I was so sorry to hear about your loss. I hope your little one keeps on being happy and illness-free!
Glad to hear that you're both feeling better.
Take care of yourself, my dear.
((HUGS))
Post a Comment