Friday, February 12, 2010

Gratitude

A year ago, we found out I was pregnant.

Yesterday, we found out Bruiser had reached the 50th percentile in height and weight. No more 3rd percentile dinkbutt, as the baby nurses in the hospital lovingly called him.

Grateful. I'm just so grateful.

12 comments:

VA Blondie said...

Wow! That is great news!

kate said...

Wow! Way to go, Bruiser! (Or I should say, "Way to GROW"... Ha, ha, ha...)

Malloryn said...

Way to go Bruiser! That's fantastic news. You should let the dinkbutts in the hospital know.

Rachel said...

Good work Bruiser, and way to go fattening him up ;-)

Geeks in Rome said...

awesome!! Thanks to super Shinejil milk!!

I'm telling you, I know a girl who was born underweight and small and now she's big-boned and 5'8" tall.

I wonder if Pea will turn Amazonian on me, too??

Me said...

Wow the time flies!

JellyBelly said...

What a great milestone to remember!!!! Grow Bruiser grow!!!

annacyclopedia said...

Dinkbutt. Funny.

50th percentile. Awesome.

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

Hooray Bruiser!

Dinkbutt? Really? How rude.

Of course, the NICU doctors and nurses did refer to Tamale as a carrot until her jaundice resolved.

the misfit said...

He's a bruiser for real now. Congratulations.

Lea said...

Go Bruiser! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay Bruiser! You and your mom should be proud!