Friday, July 8, 2011

He laughs at plans

My guy took over from me this morning, around 5 AM. The little dude was so insane, manically nursing, that I almost lost my mind.

He then went out and bought some pee sticks. He also made coffee and oatmeal and did some laundry.

The results? Positive. Again. Instantly, darkly, indisputably. No mind fuck, at least for now.

So, again, I'm floored. Three years, 5K (a lot for our bohemian earnings, baby. Now, twice in a row, on our own.

Still scared, but less so.

11 comments:

Rachel said...

Wowie. I really hope that all goes well in the upcoming weeks.

kate said...

Whoa, dude! It's almost funny how many of my infertile reader-friends end up pregnant on their own after going through hell for their first one. Seriously, like I'm gonna start advertising that as a reason to follow my blog, 'cos there's just so many! None-the-less, I am really hoping this one is a sticky baby. I am kinda heading into that phase myself, of wondering whether we're crazy to want to do this all over again. The little dudes are finally getting to an age where they don't absolutely kill me all the time, and I want to start all over with another infant? Am I NUTS? (I probably don't need to even ask that question, as the glaringly obvious answer is YES...).

Anyhow, I'm thinking about you, and abiding, abiding, abiding while you wait for further news about this pregnancy.

annacyclopedia said...

Whoah. Floored right along with you and wishing you peace, safety, and absence of further mind fucks.

Also, 5AM is often the nursing witching hour around here, too, so I groan in exhausted solidarity with you.

Heather said...

Wow! Holy Cow! Congratulations.

Paula Keller said...

Wow! I've got to work on my timing of commenting! ahaha!

I JUST left you this long one on the previous post.

You're going to be FINE! :) Keep us posted!

the misfit said...

Clearly, He laughs at my plans, anyway. I am frankly bewildered by His. Sometimes I wonder whether He's really thought these things through...though I am not doubting that you guys will do a great job with #2. r

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

The two unassisted BFPs are even more remarkable given that you're still nursing.

Wishing you calmness in mind and body.

Mrs. X said...

You just relaxed, didn't you? Surely, you know by now that just relaxing makes babies?!

(You will be ok. Whatever happens. I promise.)

JellyBelly said...

Amazing! He is truly laughing at all of us ;) Congrats, can't wait to follow what happens next!

AmyG said...

What an adventure! I hope it's a lot more joy than stress right now.

Me said...

Congratulations woman!