Thursday, August 11, 2011

Well, that's over

I'd never recommend a natural miscarriage to someone still in the throes of IF hell. It's grisly business.

But as things go, it wasn't as bad as I expected. Though it exhausted me, I almost instantly felt better, thanks to tanking preggo hormones. It came in the middle of Monday night, when all were fast asleep, and only really sucked for about two hours and ibuprofen took enough of the edge off that I could deal.

Now, I'm chilling on the farm, where my biggest problem is how to keep from downing too many reaaaaly strong g&ts and eating too many peanut butter cups.

3 comments:

Ms Heathen said...

So sorry that you had to go through all of this, but glad that the physical bit is over at least. I reckon that you deserve every one of those g&ts, and peanut butter cups!

loribeth said...

Catching up on my piled-up reader. I am so sorry. :( (((hugs)))

Rebeccah said...

Just catching up ... So very sorry. Natural mc's - sigh, been there. Hoping your heart and body have healed a bit. Loss sucks.