Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Nope

Still an empty sac on the u/s. So now I get to wait around until the sucker decides to pass. Which will most likely happen at the most inconvenient possible time--humorous speculations welcome. I can't manage a D&C, as my man has no time off left, his boss is an ass, and my usually extremely helpful and responsive MIL is on a three-week vacation abroad.

At least I can have some beer.

9 comments:

N said...

:( I'm so sorry.

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

:(

Speculation: At the pool. On the diving board. Or rather, while diving through the air.

VA Blondie said...

I am so sorry.

Sending hugs and love to you!

Stace said...

So sorry to hear this... I know you were torn about the prospect, but there is no easy end to this one. Thinking of you...

Paula Keller said...

Dammit. I'm so sorry. That happened to us twice. It's such a damn tease.

I can't believe I can't even remember the name of it... but I chose to use a pill (inserted vaginally) that opened up the cervix. I just wanted to be sure it didn't happen at work or in public, etc.

Sigh.

Rachel said...

I am so sorry. And thanks for dropping by my blog - I am quite sure that it is not the post you really wanted to click over to today.

I know this sounds awful, but any chance that you could find a really good reliable babysitter and schedule your D and C for a time she could work 2 full days in a row? When I used to babysit I was called on more than one occasion to collect toddlers from the ER because their mothers had to go in, and it might be worth trying to figure out a plan in advance. I really, really hope that you do not get stuck miscarrying alone.

JellyBelly said...

I'm so sorry. This sucks big, fat donkey balls. :(

the misfit said...

Wow, Shinejil - not good at ALL. I'm so, so sorry.

Ms Heathen said...

Oh sweetie. I'm so, so sorry. Can your husband not ask for some unpaid leave on compassionate grounds? xx