Really, there's nothing going on here.
I'm wrestling with ongoing angst about my dissertation and those "what am I going to do with the rest of my life"-type questions. I'm starting to bore even myself.
I'm also wrestling with new personality traits that have developed as my abdomen swells. I've become totally uninterested in working, exercising, and really into watching television shows (via the internets), sitting in air conditioned rooms, and eating crappy, fatty, sugary, gooey foods (though my midwife's stern warnings have helped me resist temptation). I've finally become a real American!
That was a joke, patriots. No need to get in a tizzy.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Laughing so hard at your joke. Now that I know not to send a desperate email to Homeland Security, it's especially funny!
I would totally love to come visit you right now and be an honorary real American. I've been eating quite a lot of the sugary and gooey lately, too.
Funny about the personality traits. Those were some of my favorites that I'm trying so hard to get rid of.
:)
Heh heh. Well, I don't have a great excuse like you, but I want to eat mostly brownies (and some cheetos), watch House DVDs, and forget there's such a thing as jogging. Or housekeeping. Also, what's this about a job? Nope, didn't hear that either. Maybe it's the coming summer...?
Good luck with the dissertation blues. That's no fun.
Post a Comment