Damn it if I didn't just get a call from my stupid gyn's ridiculously disorganized and generally less than helpful practice. They are moving my colpo a day due to some conflict (whatever--so I get to see the dentist and the hooha scraper on the same day). I asked, just to be sure, if there was anything I shouldn't do before the procedure. The gal said, "Well, they recommend you not have sex for TWO WEEKS before the exam." Okay, what the fuck, peeps? This is just ludicrous. You're telling a gal who's been unable to get knocked up for more than two years that she can't get it on with her man because you want to play with my cervix? Fuck you. And thanks for not mentioning that when I set the appointment up to begin with.
Give me patience to tolerate this rampant idiocy. There's no way in hell I'll get pregnant this coming cycle--as if-- so stick it where the sun will never, ever shine. Oh, yeah, and thanks for the salient reminder thereof. Much appreciated, dear clinic assclowns.
Ah, that felt good! Tee hee.
By the way, I just checked dear Google and it looks like there is really no good reason for this bizzarro two week imposed abstinence.
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment