Dissertation? Draft done. Sent to committee. Godspeed. Defense in April.
Bruiser? Just turned over, three times in a row, from tummy to back. All by himself. And beamed with pride, the goofy dear.
Friday, January 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
CONGRATS! It's a big deal to turn in a dissertation draft. Good for you!
Congratulations on getting the dissertation in! I am totally wowed that you could do it so soon after giving birth.
Wonderful milestones!!! :) Great to hear the draft is done and that your little guy is rolling!
That's awesome!!!! You must feel so relieved to have your dissertation submitted. I was so tired when I finished my MA thesis that it was all a blur.
Yay Bruiser!!!!
Wow big accomplishments for both of you. Congrats.
You are amazing! Congratulations on getting your dissertation on paper. I hope the rest of the process goes smoothly.
Super mamma!!!!
Hooray, almost-Dr. Shinejil!
Hooray, Bruiser!
Yay both of you!
You finished your dissertation - HUGE FREAKING CONGRATS! You must be hella relieved!
WOOHOOOOOO! Massive, major congrats on delivering the dissertation! That's a huge step. I am so very happy for you!
And Bruiser clearly knows what a badass he is-- that is an accomplishment worth a prideful beam!
Dissertation? Eeek!! Hats off to you, my dear. I'd rather have root canal than write a dissertation (says the woman who has taken 2 bar exams).
And yay for Bruiser! So much fun : )
Sooooo proud of both of these huge accomplishments! :-)
Congratulations to you!! And to Bruiser too -- heh heh, I can just picture the pleased-with-himself grin. : )
Congratulations on finishing the dissertation draft! I can imagine how proud your Bruiser was at his accomplishment too :)
Post a Comment