More or less. Or as normal as can be.
So, how have you been?
There's nothing to report on the, uh, lower front. No dramatic bleeds, fascinating test results (that's my bad--keep forgetting to find out what number in the low teens I'm at now), wild and woolly life decisions (llamas! I'll raise llamas!).
Just me, my sleeping ute, my good man, and a bunch of rain soaked leaves and heat-seeking kitties.
ETA: 14, people. As in hCG=14. Just laugh with me. Come on! Oh, and have some of this lovely microbrew...
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Llamas are definitely a good choice. *hugs*
Sorry to hear your numbers are going down so slowly. Hang in there!
I have an online friend who raises alpacas...?!
Here's to a lower number the next time you post!
A sleeping ute, what a lovely visual! Nothing like a sleeping ewe, eh?
Enjoy the quiet. :)
14? Geezebuz.
There is a big llama farm up here, maybe they could sell stock to get you started.
i love llamas! every year when the canadian national exhibition rolls into town i always visit them and get a photo (honestly, i could send you quite a few!). i always say that llamas are proof that god has a sense of humour -- they're so funny looking and cute at the same time!
big hugs and please pass that microbrew up north!
Alpacas are softer!
Oh, man! 14! Sorry, this sucks.
Llamas! How fantastic! When are they arriving?!?
Microbrews can make things better... we have one within walking (staggering?) distance of our house :)
Pure torture! Glad you have your brew to comfort you. I'm with you on that!
I LOVE llamas. They're like dogs, you know-- very loyal and lovable.
Ah, my poor Shinejil! WTF is going on with the ute??? 14??? Sigh. I suppose one does have to laugh to keep the head from exploding in frustration.
And yes. I'm so with you. Llamas! Maybe I'll raise llamas! I don't know wtf-else to do with myself, so why not! The people across the creek from us raised llamas and peacocks while I was growing up, and on occasion they would get out of their fencing and wander into our front yard. That was always good for a few hours of excitement. Too bad the f*ckers spit...
I'm laughing with you, cause yeah, what else can you do? And it really is too absurd. Here's hoping that as the days get shorter, your hcg gets the hint and gets to the lowest possible level (i.e. ZERO!) over the next 5 weeks.
Post a Comment