*Worked at polls. Had a good time. Was up for 22 hours, due to excitement after election was called.
*Went to RE, who has no idea why my hCG is dropping slower than a slug in molasses. No cycling before January, most likely. Oh well.
*Drove up to Big City for a conference. Worked a 10-hour day.
*Met the ever-awesome Io for a beer! Yeah!
*Stayed the night in Big City, then woke up and worked an 11-hour day.
*Came home, passed out.
*Woke up, drove an hour back to Big City, repeated.
*Came home, wrote press release.
*Scrapped brains off of floor.
Happy weekend!
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Yay! I'm sure you are beyond tired after this week, so I hope you are able to take those scraped up brains off to bed and get some sleep.
It was *so* very good to see you and the cheese and chocolate is already being enjoyed. I'm eying the wine but think we will save it for a special occasion.
BARACKOBAMA!
Very briefly, I am exhausted just reading. I certainly hope that you are sleeping ALL WEEKEND.
ps - that totally sucks about your HCG. I am waving my magic wand to make it miraculously drop as we speak!
Glad you had a good weekend. Working the polls sounds good.
What??? January? Geeeze! I'm so sorry!
Yay for the election! Just yay, all around!
I WANNA have a beer with you and Io! If only...
Have a restful weekend. :)
Dear G*d, Shinejil! Happy weekend, indeed! Hope you get the required rest. And I'm so jealous you got to have a beer with Io!
poor you. i'm sending you big, restful hugs (since i have built up quite a sleep reserve after my 12 hour marathon last night!).
now go get yourself a treat, or four. you deserve it after all that crazy working!
Good gracious, what a crazy week! I'm feeling all dizzy just reading about it. But cool for getting to meet Io again!
oh man! I think you need a vacation!!! hope things calm down for you soon! or stay busy, you may like it that way :)
Post a Comment