Please, please, you're killing me with all these laughable foibles!
Last night, as my husband and I were walking home, I sprained my ankle.
Now, I get to load and haul about 100 lbs of equipment to prepare for an event in the Big City that my university is exhibiting at. Then I get to go east for our week-long jaunt, which will of course involve ample walking.
Ha ha ha.
See you next week! Americans out there, have a good turkey day, in case I don't get a chance to post!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
That truly sucks. Sorry hon.
Truly, your life is ridiculous. Well, maybe not your life, but your life's events.
Ice and ibuprofen. And all my good thoughts and healing wishes.
I'm hoping that the payback is huge, luxurious, and the fulfillment of your heart's desire. And that it hurries up and gets here, already.
oh crap! I hope it heals up quick!
Aw damn. That sucks dude. I hope you convince that big ol' bear of yours to just carry you everywhere...that's practical, right?
really can it get any worse?????
Yes, the Universe has a truly dark sense of humor. I'm so sorry, sweetie. Somewhere, in some past life, did you step on an ant or something? Your time is coming, and in spades. I know it. Have a fabulous time in the East, despite the ankle. I hope it feels better than expected. Wrap it up good and tight, and have a very good Thanksgiving. Thank you for all of your words of support over the past two weeks. And hugs to you.
This is the perfect excuse that you have been looking for to try out the Segue, isn't it?
Hope you are still able to have an enjoyable holiday.
Oh, that sucks!
Email me if you're interested in meeting for a drink or coffee while in NYC.
aiy! hope it heals fast. and what anna said.
That universe sure knows how to trip us up in ways far exceeding the imagination. sigh. Here's hoping it makes up for the crummy stuff with some unexpectedly good stuff!
Oh man, that really sucks. I'm sorry!
Uggh, sprained ankles suck! So sorry. Hope it heals as quickly as possible and you're able to enjoy your trip.
Ugg. Sorry about the sprained ankle. I hope your trip is a good one anyways.
It's me again- I gave you an award, check out my blog. I hope this helps you forget that pesky ankle thingy.
Oh, NO! That is just ridiculously unfair!
I hope you quickly heal and are able to walk briskly with the appropriate "Eff you" face on, which I hear is essential for street cred in NYC. Otherwise you risk being labeled a tourist, right? And I hear that's the biggest insult a New Yorker can throw...
I'm sure you'll have fun, even if you can't walk as you'd like- can you make someone carry you? That'd be fun!
Oh man, that's so sucks! I am sorry to hear this. But hope despite this you have a great turkey day!!
Post a Comment