Woot! Well done, Shinejil's body - you get a participation ribbon for, well, participating. Shinejil herself, however, gets a gold star and a trophy and a blue ribbon and a laurel wreath for being such a trooper.
August 2011-Now, for variety, a blighted ovum. Geesh.
May 2011-Chemical pregnancy. First pee stick positive ever.
Oct 2009-Induced at 37 weeks but give birth to healthy boy after easy labor.
May 2009-Find out we're having a boy.
April 2009-Become a completely boring pregnant lady with a due date of Oct. 22, 2009.
March 2009-Surprise! Twins with heartbeats.
Ah, whoops. Make that one.
January/February 2009-Next "scientific" cycle. Good ol' injects/IUI, with 8 or so follicles. BFP.
Beta 1=88 Beta 2=242
December 2008-cycle au natural?
October-November 2008-Twiddling my thumbs as my hCG drops...
July-September 2008-IUI + Follistim. 8 (!?!) follicles mature. Pregnant, but with AF-like bleeding and weird beta wildness suggesting an ectopic pregnancy. Treated medically (methotrexate).
April-July 2008-taking a break from medical treatment, just to see what happens/recover some sanity/write a lot on my dis /train for a triathlon.
March 2008- hysteroscopy and lap. Three polyps removed, a tiny amount of endo lasered, otherwise, "Everything looksgood in there." Evil spots banished, it seems.
15 comments:
Yay!! (I feel funny cheering you for being UNpregnant... but it's better than being in limbo for... how many weeks did this go on??)
On to better things! : )
I don't think I have ever been so excited to see someone unpregnant before!
Thank god its over.
WoooHoooo! Congrats on finally getting unpregnant!!! ...now let's try it again---and may it last even longer (but in the right way) the next time!
Well... yay! I think.
*squishes*
I know it's not funny. But you make it sound that way. So forgive me for what I'm about to say:
LMAO!!!
Oh, boy! Did I hold my breathe while clicking!!
Congrats on your unpregnancy.
Yay! Never have I been so excited to see a single digit.
WOOOOHOOOO! what awesome news!
btw, 4 is my lucky number. ;)
finally! geez.
Yippee!!!!
Congratulations!
And best of luck as you contemplate stepping back on board the treatment rollercoaster!
Woot! Well done, Shinejil's body - you get a participation ribbon for, well, participating. Shinejil herself, however, gets a gold star and a trophy and a blue ribbon and a laurel wreath for being such a trooper.
Finally! That's great news! What's the plan?
yay! wow, what a journey to get here hey?
Post a Comment