Interesting. My TSH is the lowest its ever been since I started getting my thyroid tested (well, except for the time I got all twitchy and ticky due to a brief flirtation with hyperthyroidism). I've stopped gaining weight (but the little one is growing right on target). I apparently passed the glucose threat test "with flying colors," to quote my midwife.
Body, must you always do everything assbackwards? At least the interesting bit is good, not bad, this time around.
I have a cold, but still feel good. We've decided to hire a doula. I really hope I can do this with minimal medical excitement and maximum hippitude. I don't think I have anything to prove; I just want to know what birth without all the bells, whistles, and interventions is like.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Go, Wonder-Thyroid, GO!
It may be a little late to the game, but I'mglad your body has decided to play nice!
Hurrah for good news, even if it comes in a funny order. Hoping your body keeps getting it right and you are headed for a lovely birth with amble hippitude.
I hope you get your hippie birth. And you know, I think you will.
I can understand not wanting the bells and whistles. Since there have been so many already. Glad the news was good with your tests.
That sounds like good news! I hope you're able to find a good doula who can help you with a genuine hippie birth. My SIL had a natural water birth with both of her boys.
Post a Comment