Thursday, August 6, 2009

Non sequitur

May I just say, organic chocolate chocolate chip ice cream with a slathering of peanut butter is truly the nectar of the gods.

6 comments:

annacyclopedia said...

Indeed. Although I will be forgoing it for the next while since my OB called today to say that my sugars came back "slightly elevated" so I need to do the 75mg glucose test. Blah. I fully expect it to come back normal since I have none of the other risk factors or symptoms other than being too old of a pregnant woman for them to just leave alone, already!

Although perhaps it is a bad omen that I was eating jujubes when she called...

JellyBelly said...

yummo!!!

Io said...

Mmmmm. Now I really really want some.

the misfit said...

You may.

battynurse said...

Oh yeah, that sounds good.

kate said...

Oh DEAR, does that sound good. I decided that last night was an ice cream with FULL FAT WHIPPED CREAM kind of night. Ours was butter pecan, though. (Must remember to quit letting H pick the ice cream flavors- he always chooses the weird ones.)