Yes, I have indeed finally become a very boring pregnant lady. Except for my inability to sleep well due to the nasty humidity and heat in our lovely heartland and some bizarre faint numbness in my left thigh, I am a-okay. Still not gaining anymore weight (?!?) and still enjoying the headbanger's ball in my belly.
Thus another OB appointment bites the dust. He was impressed with Bruiser's strong heartbeat. You show 'em, kid.
Oh, and I think I found a doula. I asked our amazing childbirth educator for some recommendations, explaining my experience with loss and thus anxiety. I'm meeting her top pick on Thursday morning. It's all coming together.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
bring on the dull updates!!!
congrats on finding a doula! :)
Coming together is GOOD. And boring is GOOD. :) Glad that little bruiser is still a tough little guy.
Glad to hear all is progressing well.
Being boring is what I've always wished for you. Good luck with the doula appointment - hope it goes really well and that you have a good connection with her.
BORING is awesome. Yay! :)
Love your blog! It completely gives me hope, and I'm sooo glad to see you're pg! Glad everything is going well!
I hope the doula is awesome and available - that would be excellent. Stay boring my friend!
Boring pregnant lady: A dream come true.
Boring in pregnancy is the best way to be.
I've heard tell of that drama and I believe you don't want any. And no weight gain - impressive!
Yes, I will take boring over the drama and chaos of infertility! So glad things are going well!
Post a Comment