Saturday, August 1, 2009

Glucose Threat Level:

Green.

My next move: bathe in maple syrup and eat a case of bacon. Mwah ha ha.

15 comments:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Just another breakfast time in my house!

Seriously, I hope your results are good, and that you continue to get green lights through October and beyond.

And thanks for visiting my blog today.

the misfit said...

Heh heh. Congrats on your reprieve from medical tyranny. Enjoy the maple syrup. (I think people use honey as a facial mask - to...remove excess moisture? And tone their skin? So why not maple syrup? Um, all over your body...?)

Rachel said...

Excellent news!

Denise said...

Yay!!

battynurse said...

Yay!!!!

Mrs.X said...

Pig out in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

Congrats on getting the green light!

Anonymous said...

Ice cream. You must have ice cream. :)

Lea said...

SWEET! Literally. :)

Me said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Love it!

alicia said...

yuppee! good news :)

loribeth said...

Yay! Glad to hear all is well.

kate said...

Heh. Love it. Can I come over for a sugar-dip?

Stace said...

Ain't it great when the test comes back in your favor? I gorged on skittles and cheesecake. Mmmm.

Anonymous said...

Hi my friend!

Thanks so much for your post on my blog today. I've been a HORRIFIC, terrible mutual commenter the past few months. You can virtually put me in time-out or something if you want.

Wahoo for a good test! And hooray for getting along so far in this pregnancy...gosh time goes fast.

And as an IFer with primary AND secondary infertility, I will tell you, NO, you never fully can be happy for stupid people who get pregnant easily and then announce their bfp at 4 weeks pregnant.

All I can muster is to keep my eyes from rolling as they pass.

Eve (http://infertilityrocks.wordpress.com)

Io said...

Breakfast! Just add blueberry pancakes!
Glad to hear you can still get jiggy with sugar.