You know you're going nutso when you wake up in the middle of the night, thinking about how you really need to declutter and paint and stage your house and doing mortgage calculations in your head, and you're not employed by HGTV. When you're making lists and trying to figure out how in the world you could sell your house fast, just in case this place is the one, in one of the ickiest market situations in memory.
I got up at three, tired of attempting to fall back asleep with visions of paintbrushes and storage units dancing in my head. I ran some numbers, and realized we could ask a bit less for our house, and perhaps get away with not fixing up all the things we originally planned. As we're doing the work ourselves, we might not have time.
And then I remembered my meds. They're arriving in a few hours. Tonight I have a date with 125 units of F0llistim.
[Cats look on curiously as her head spins and admits a puff of white smoke.]
Will any of this work? And who cares, if I lose my mind in the process?
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This whole process is enough to make anyone certifiable.
I am glad you got your scan at the bump barn. Reschedule? They should be used to dealing with hormonal women. Asking the infertile to reschedule is insane. I can't believe it.
I hope that this cycle is the start of good things for you.
I just got caught up -- read your last 3 posts in one sitting and have to say that I'm totally loving them. The anger, the angst, the mixed emotions, the house dreams, the dread of fuzzybrain. All very familiar and cozy to me!
Really hoping that this cycle goes well for you.
it's nice to anticipate some good things for a change, no? hoping you love the new place and can sell yours fast. and also lots of good fortune with the other stuff too!
Aaack. Middle of the night sleeplessness is the worst. Will be thinking about you as you start the medz again, especially that you NOT lose your mind in the process. A mind, especially one with such creative HGTV-like plans, is a terrible thing to waste.
Post a Comment