Monday, July 14, 2008

Bullet points

  • Working another temp part-time job where I daren't look at my dear IF bloggers;
  • Plowing through academic bs when not working;
  • Hanging around with Mongolians a lot for some reason;
  • Going to see RE tomorrow for pre-needle briefing;
  • Feeling nothing much at all, except to-do list;
  • Beer. Drinking it. Yeah.

7 comments:

Io said...

Go Beer!
If you decide to hang out with somebody other than Mongolians, let me know!

Mrs.X said...

- Hi!
- Great to see you back!
- Sorry your temp job doesn't allow meandering
- don't sweat the needles. You'd be surprised at how blase you will be about it after the first few pokes.
- Beer. Mmmm.

luna said...

I have a lot of to-do lists. it gives me something to do, aside form all the things I have to do.

alicia said...

I'm all about that last bullet point!

Denise said...

Just popping in to say "hi." I'm going to try to get back to my old commenting self-promise. Have a beer (or five) for me!

kate said...

Mmmmm. Beeeeer. Yummy, cold, frosty beer!

Paula Keller said...

Laughing at Kate, who said exactly what I was gonna say, except I'd be inserting a Homor Simpson voice... !!!

No beer or caffiene for weeks here, and I'm missin' it! But of course if I get pregnant, I'll gladly give it up for another nine months.