Done! It was a breeze, actually. But then again, I did do dumb stuff in the past like pierce my own nose. So this was but a pinprick.
Today's jampacked with bs, but more soon...
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think I can, I think I can...
5 comments:
Yay! One down! :)
Mine start tomorrow, and I'm currently waiting on the meds. They are supposed to be here anytime between 9AM and 3PM which is totally holding up my day!!! :P
pens are the best. I found the others to sting. good for you!
Damn, you are a rock star, piercing your own nose. My friend, Charlotte, did that when we were in high school. I was too chicken shit. I waited 'til I was in college and had it done by a shop (the owner of which was actually my third grade teacher's son... weird.)
Yay for the successful injection!
my prick was easy too! (that sentence could be taken in many different ways!) I mean that I poked myslef with a needle to last night and I did it, me alone! yay us!
I think I'd rather do belly shots than get my nose pierced any day!! The first shot is always the worst ...
Post a Comment