It's likely only a passing whim, but I'm feeling somewhat not as insane today. I'm relishing it and enjoying every moment when it doesn't feel like my head's going to explode, along with my lower abdomen. I'm definitely feeling the ovaries, but it's fine as long as I don't attempt to suck in my gut.
This morning's monitoring appointment was very reassuring: Rightie's still flying high with 2 big guys at around 15-16 mm, and 2 smaller slackers who might still be contenders, while Leftie's showing a bit more spunk with a couple okay 11-12 mm dudes. I'm expecting to get one more wanding on Friday, with a trigger on Saturday or so. That means all this mess will be over and done with by Monday morning, leaving me to cross the great barren desert of 2ww.
I'm packing up a camel with lots of books and DVDs, and I'll probably be telling more stupid stories from my checkered past. Feel free to place your bets on the number of meltdowns I'll have before my first beta.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Glad today is better. At least as long as you let your bely be free!
Holding a lot of hope for you.
yay follies! they are looking great :) I think this is a good sign!
Great news on follicles and glad you are feeling less insane. We have to relish those moments. Keeping my fingers crossed for this cycle!
Ah, the 2ww. You're wise to stock up on reading material and fun things. My only assvice is to avoid Dr. Google. My first 2ww I invented every pregnancy symptom conceivable (no pun intended) from 1dpt on. As much as possible, try to just be.
Melanie's assvice is good!
That sounds like a really good response to the meds!
Crossing my fingers and toes for ya!
Glad today is a little better. Your follies sound good! Um, I am slightly confused though - do you have a...camel? If so, ride it up here lady!
Oh, and I vote for two and a half meltdowns.
The follie count sounds good! Just remember, it's a marathon, not a sprint. Take each day as it comes and whatever you do, do not begin to think about the 2ww. Just be really proud of how your girls are doing!
Ack ... the dreaded 2ww. At least you're stocking up on things to keep you busy. Me personally ... I'll be looking forward to more of your stories!
And even though I haven't been commenting much ... just letting you know I've been thinking of you.
Sounds like the follies are growing nicely! Glad to hear that you're feeling better too.
Post a Comment