Monday, March 16, 2009

Not much to report

  • I'm still tired, but nothing like before. I actually asked my husband to go for a walk with me. That hasn't happened in weeks.
  • My class is also proving not to be as heinously exhausting as I thought. I think I'm going to make it, and even enjoy myself.
  • We had our last RE ultrasound today. Bruiser is growing perfectly, has a great heartbeat and the freakishly large head of a near-fetus.
  • Spring weather! Indian food! Good day!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, so many lovely things. Thrilled... absolutely thrilled for you!

Lea said...

I'm sure Bruiser's freakish head will even out in proportion by birth. ;) So glad things are rolling along.

Stace said...

Woohooo! :) I know what you mean about not being so tired... the past few days I felt like I was actually human again!!!


So glad that Bruiser's still looking perfect! Huge head and all. :)

Malloryn said...

Excellent stuff all around! DH and I are meeting up for Indian food on Wednesday.... me loves it :)

Io said...

Every last bit of this sounds fantastic. But now I want Indian food...mmm...

JellyBelly said...

no news is good news, yes?

;)

battynurse said...

Glad Bruiser is growing well.

Mrs.X said...

I'm so glad that things continue to go well - what a wonderful spring awakening!

Anonymous said...

Yay for a big-headed soon-to-be fetus!

Ms Heathen said...

That's fantastic news on all fronts!

I'm so pleased for you.

G$ said...

Yay Bruiser! Grats on graduating to the OB. Every little milestone, bit by bit.

Anonymous said...

go bruiser go! spring weather + indian food, things certainly are looking good!

alicia said...

yay for a good ultrasound! glad you are getting more energy!