I'm going to be working full time for the next two weeks, as well as hosting relatives, training, and trying my damnedest to get some dissertating done. So if I'm silent, please forgive me.
Dude - I hope you're doing ok - it's been mad storming here all morning but I hear it's worse down south. We're high, so our basement might flood, but we'll be ok so long as the tornadoes don't hit. Be careful!
August 2011-Now, for variety, a blighted ovum. Geesh.
May 2011-Chemical pregnancy. First pee stick positive ever.
Oct 2009-Induced at 37 weeks but give birth to healthy boy after easy labor.
May 2009-Find out we're having a boy.
April 2009-Become a completely boring pregnant lady with a due date of Oct. 22, 2009.
March 2009-Surprise! Twins with heartbeats.
Ah, whoops. Make that one.
January/February 2009-Next "scientific" cycle. Good ol' injects/IUI, with 8 or so follicles. BFP.
Beta 1=88 Beta 2=242
December 2008-cycle au natural?
October-November 2008-Twiddling my thumbs as my hCG drops...
July-September 2008-IUI + Follistim. 8 (!?!) follicles mature. Pregnant, but with AF-like bleeding and weird beta wildness suggesting an ectopic pregnancy. Treated medically (methotrexate).
April-July 2008-taking a break from medical treatment, just to see what happens/recover some sanity/write a lot on my dis /train for a triathlon.
March 2008- hysteroscopy and lap. Three polyps removed, a tiny amount of endo lasered, otherwise, "Everything looksgood in there." Evil spots banished, it seems.
13 comments:
I will miss you! Have a good 2 weeks though!
Forgiveness given (although I reserve the right to bitch and moan about your absence henceforth).
Good luck on all of your projects! You will be a Tasmanian Devil of activity!
good luck on the dis!
Good luck juggling it all. We'll see you when you stop to catch your breath!
Go thee forth and dissertate! We'll all still be here when you get back!
don't work too hard shinejil! see you soon!
Just wanna say good luck with the dissertating, hosting, and training. That is quite a full plate.
-visiting from NaComLeavMo
dissertations suck, makes me glad mine is still faraway. Good luck. oh here from NCLM
I've always wanted to do a tri, but I'm a lousy swimmer. Good luck with it. It sounds like you have a lot on your plate right now!
We'll keep the light on...
Good luck with the dissertating! That's hard to do in the best of circumstances (without visiting relatives, training, working, etc.)
Happy dissertating!
Hope you get a chance to exhale!Take care.
Dude - I hope you're doing ok - it's been mad storming here all morning but I hear it's worse down south. We're high, so our basement might flood, but we'll be ok so long as the tornadoes don't hit.
Be careful!
Post a Comment