I gots me some energy today! I want to do more than sleep and stare into space! Hooray! I woke up not in agony! In fact, the pain's subsided significantly, even if the stomach's gotten a tad touchy on me.
I'm still taking it easy, though. Tomorrow morning I might venture out for a nice bike ride or something, just to get back into the swing of things.
Okay, back to Disland. Weird like Disneyland, but not generally as fun.
Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you're feeling more like yourself. I agree with the continuing to take it easy thing, and do remember that a brain burns energy, too, so take it easy jumping back into the dis as well.
And of course! Iif writing a dis were as fun as Disneyland then EVERYONE would want to write one. And then, the world would be full of a bunch of cerebral intellectuals and the rest of us would be bored to tears by all the discussions on the semiotics of post-semiotics. YAWN. BOR-ING!
Glad you're more energetic - sorry you have to go back to Disland. I'm guessing there are no rides or turkey drumsticks there.
Post a Comment