Friday, August 1, 2008

Over the River and Through the Woods

..to get a vaginal ultrasound! Today we had to drive to RE hq, about 70 miles away, as the local branch monitoring center--also known in our household as the "bump barn" due to all the pregnant ladies--messed up and could do my u/s. Whatever. So out of the house at 7:15.

Things are still cooking along nicely. The biggies have grown a little bigger, whilst the slackers are picking up steam. Looks like I'm going to end up with 4 or so good follies by the beginning of next week. I know, we're playing with fire here.

I miscalculated when they'd want me to trigger, though: We're looking at Wednesday for an IUI at the soonest. Which is fine.

I'm so exhausted today, in part because I woke up at 4:30, made us some lunch to pack, wrote a page on the dis, etc. If I can only make it through the afternoon, I'm heading home to crash.

1 comment:

alicia said...

wed!!! yay!! I have 4 follies too!! so excititng!!