So, it's official (at least in my mind): I'm having a full-on bleed, which I guess technically isn't menstruation, but marks the beginning of a new cycle. That's the good news.
The bad news: I did the math, and it says that if this cycle moves along as it normal does with me (i.e. about 29-30 days long), that means that if we wanted to hit the hard stuff again, I'd theoretically be stimming right when we'd planned a big week on the East Coast for a conference and meet up with old friends in NYC. The next month, of course, is holidayhell at the end of December.
Sigh. At least the leaves are really pretty this year.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Awww, crap. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that this isn't working with the timing and that it's crummy and that it's unfair. . .
Sorry about the timing of all of this. Hope that the hcg finally has reached 0.
The leaves are pretty here, too. Not that that really matters.
Welcome to IF Purgatory. It sux here. But we have fabulous Martinis. Pull up a chair and have a drink on me!
very frustrating :(
But you wouldn't be the only gal in NYC poking herself full of needles. You could hang out with the addicts in Hell's Kitchen (or the Botox babes on 5th) and get some jab advice!
welcome back. seems it's always something.
ohh boo. I hate freakin cycle scheduling, soo annoying!
pooh.
yes, the leaves are absolutely gorgeous in my neck of the woods as well.
i'll have a drink in your honour tonight since i am not pregnant yet again.
Sucks that the math doesn't work out in your favor. Maybe you could look into some of that Fuzzy Math stuff that GW was so excited about...
Post a Comment