It's odd what can make you happy if you let it. Yesterday, I noticed some spotting. No real sign of it today, but I think I know what it means: I'm more or less unpregnant.
We'll see what the blood test says. But I'm hopeful. Maybe I can even get cracking in November...
ETA: Okay, so I'm still a bit preggo: hCG=36. But getting closer...
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
I know it's strange, but, yay? glad you can finally move on to the next step.
Its all about perspective! ;)
OK ummmmm... good?
What luna said, it's good that you can move on.
Should Hallmark be marketing this phenomenon??
Feels weird to type it, but:
Congrats on becoming even more un-pregnant! Slowly, but surely, right?
almost there!!
I am hoping Nov is still an option for you!
Finally! I'm glad that at least the physical stuff is mostly behind you.
I am glad the HCG is dropping, I know what a relief it is after being stuck in limbo for weeks on end.
small yay.
I'm glad you're going to be able to move on (physically) soon.
Would you like to get together soonish? I am coming out of my hermitude.
It somehow feels wrong to say congratulations, but I am glad that this whole nightmare is coming to an end and that you may finally be able to begin to move on.
Yes, I know this all to well when you are dying for that beta to get to zero so you can start again. It's absurd that HCG can control so many emotions! When it's up we want it to keep going up, when it's down we want it to go down as fast as possible. I am happy you are close to being off that ride- I've come to hate betas with a passion because of it.
So, so close to a new beginning....
So glad you are seeing progress. Here's hoping the next test will be the last of this part of your journey.
Post a Comment