Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A "Real" American

Despite my pinko tendencies and dangerously cosmopolitan outlook, I am now a real, card-carrying, gass-guzzling American...

I got my license!

9 comments:

loribeth said...

Congratulations!!

Mrs. Spit said...

Erm, congratulations. I think? I have an ambivelent relationship to my car.

alicia said...

yuppee! congrats :)

Melanie said...

Well, well, well. Congrats to you on your new gas guzzling freedom! May your foot be light on the pedal and the gas always be below $2.50!

annacyclopedia said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so stoked for you, Shinejil! That is awesome! Your life is going to change for the better - I promise - I only got my license 4 years ago, and it totally rules.

Well done!

Io said...

Yay! Now go shoot something and eat it!

JellyBelly said...

WOOHOO!!!!

congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! What did you do to get around before?

Mrs.X said...

Welcome Comrade! In America, even the most socialist Communist must have his/her own car!