I did the math. As of the middle of this month, I will have been pregnant--at least technically, thanks to the molasses-slow recovery from last year's ectopic--for 11 months. With four still to go.
As my guy noted, "No wonder you're so sick of this."
Who else but an IFer would rival one of Nature's noblest beasts, the fantastic pachyderm, in this? And no wonder I'm about the size of a small elephant at the moment.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is a long term pregnancy! At least elephants are cute. ;)
Don't you have less than 4 months to go? Isn't it more like 3? OK, maybe 3 and a half. But not 4, right?
Is my math horrible or yours? ;)
As long as the kid isn't that big at the time of birth...
This post made me go all nerdy and look up gestation periods for mammals. Did you know a field mouse has a 19 day gestation period? Yes, I'm sure that makes you feel much better. Excuse me while I smack myself on the forehead...
Post a Comment