Thursday, July 30, 2009

Viable

I never thought I'd fall for that word. But we've reached 28 weeks. It's all just cruising from here on out.

Womb, don't fail me now.

14 comments:

JellyBelly said...

fantastic news!

and yes, i have some lavender balm (it's always in my purse) AND i also grow my own. i'm not really hippy, but i do have some hippie-ish tendencies! there's also a b.ooster juice across the street from the hospital and mr. jb already knows what i like from there. the best thing about being in a hospital in the big city is that everything that i could possibly want is within walking distance!

N said...

Whoohoo! That's amazing.

Dora said...

YAY! Congrats!

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

Hooray for getting closer to a big healthy baby!

Malloryn said...

::cheers:: Way to go, Bruiser!

kate said...

WOOHOO!!! Congrats on making it this far! I know that Bruiser needs to stay in a while longer, but it is a happy day knowing that if something did go wrong, that there is a very high likelihood that he would ultimately be just fine. Yay!

Lea said...

Wow, already?! That's wonderful!!! Your on the home stretch, sister. :)

annacyclopedia said...

Yeah, someone pointed out this very fact to me - that I'm getting close to the same point you're now at. And it had not even crossed my mind but you're right - it does feel good to coast.

the misfit said...

That's incredible. Just - wow.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get there myself. I think it must be a sigh of relief.

Denise said...

Happy 28 weeks!!

Me said...

:)

Sadie Marie said...

I haven't been on here in such a long time... great news! ...and thanks for the David Bowie video :)

Rebeccah said...

This is great news! Yay!