Thursday, July 23, 2009

Love needed...

Please go over and give some love and support to Stace and her family.

***from here down, pg crap mentioned. Sorry.

As for me, I'm fine. Had GD test (gross, but tolerable). Had good midwife appointment: Bruiser's growing, bopping, running a great heartbeat. Weight gain (yes, despite everything, I'm still getting heavier) is acceptable, so long as I'm eating well and exercising very regularly (which I am).

Progress is being made swiftly on the dissertation. Husband is working 12-14 hour days. Insane.

That is all.

3 comments:

Lea said...

Insane is right! Sounds like you guys have your hands full. Glad to hear Bruiser is doing well though. :)

JellyBelly said...

love sent.

glad to here that things are going well with you, my friend. yay bruiser!

Geeks in Rome said...

*Like*

you go, girl. that dis is your second baby. who's going to be delivered first???