Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Make that Hyperactive Butterfly

Apparently, 100 mcg of thyroid hormone has launched me into the hyper zone, with a TSH of something like .001. They're taking me back down to 88, which is fine. Whatever. I felt pretty good there. I wish there was something in between, but apparently, there isn't. But wow, it's amazing how increasing your dosage is not a linear thing at all. I thought I'd be at something like 1.7.

This hyperactivity explains a few things: my constant hunger, my sudden propensity to sweat randomly -- you know I was starting to freak out about early menopause. Ah the joys of IF!-- and this really bizarre twitching in my eye that started a week ago. No seriously. It's harmless but deeply annoying. And it's a crazy cat lady symptom, I know.

I have been eating well, exercising regularly and all that jazz. Not sure if that makes a difference, but I think it might. Here's to making those 88 mcg go much further.

On another positivish note, my colpo came back mild, which means nothing but a follow up pap in six months. Yippee! I'll be spending so much time with my legs in the stirrups that it won't make a lick of difference.

3 comments:

Mrs.X said...

Random bizarre eye twitching has never been shown to be a crazy cat lady symptom. Take it back.

Shinejil said...

Okay, okay, Mrs. X! It's just my personal quirk [twitch, twitch].

Mrs.X said...

You can tell [twitch, twitch] that I am very sensitive about crazy cat lady syndrome. :)