Thursday, May 1, 2008

Acupuncture is Magic

I went to see my acupuncturist yesterday, and I swear she fixed me up good. I feel amazing today. The veil of gloom is lifted, my energy is back. The only "down side": She warned me that the treatment might stop my period temporarily--and it did. So don't let anyone tell you acupuncture doesn't work.

Uh, Auntie Flo? It's okay. You can come back now.

10 comments:

Io said...

Ooo....how weird. I think I need to try acupuncture. Everyone else is doing it...

annacyclopedia said...

I'm taking this as another sign that I need to find an acupuncturist! I've been meaning to do it for some time now and just haven't gotten around to it. Sounds like you have found someone who is really skilled and knowledgeable.

loribeth said...

Of course, when you really WANT her to show up, she decides to play hide & seek...!! Glad you are otherwise feeling better though!

Anonymous said...

Wow, those pins are fast working! I'm so glad they are making you feel better.

Denise said...

Wow. Glad you are feeling better!

alicia said...

I should really go back to my accupucturist! It is SOO helpful and relaxing. I am glad it lifted that veil for you!

kate said...

man, the whole world gets to have acupuncture. I need to get on the ball. Glad it's doing things for you!

nancy said...

She fixed you up good, fixed you up REAL good.

Now say that in a real dirty tone and it's funny.

My acupuncture berated me last time for not being able to relax. And I ~think~ I got a tad sexually assaulted. heh. THis sounds terrible to actually type. But all in all, I still like him!

Queenie. . . said...

Looks like everyone here has been thinking about acupuncture--me too! How did you find a "good" one?

Paula Keller said...

Hey, about your TSH, I think that's in the normal range. At least that's around what mine was last time and my endo doc said she was happy with it. I told her that I still want it to be lower (closer to perfect) and she upped my dose.