Friday, May 16, 2008

Better

It feels like I'm fit as a fiddle, because things aren't nearly as disgusting as they were yesterday. However, I'm still looking a bit like a pink popover.
Except today my eyes open! Yeah! I took yesterday easy, and it seems to have helped. Today's a lazy day, too.

I can't wait until I'm normal again.

7 comments:

annacyclopedia said...

Glad your eyes are open today! It sounds like it's been really dreadful. I've never heard of anyone with a mold allergy that severe - it must be a tricky one since you don't always know when you're coming into contact with mold. I'm very allergic to horses but fortunately they are quite easy to spot and therefore to avoid. Keep taking it easy - sounds like it's helping.

alicia said...

yay I am glad you are getting better. SO crappy that you have to put up with the mold attack.

kate said...

Yay for getting better! But sad. No more mirror sunglasses for me to imagine... oh, well. I'd rather have a healthy shinejil than a funny one any day.
-kate

nancy said...

yay!!! Except I was kindof looking forward to your new nickname.

Denise said...

Eyes open = good.

Glad you're starting to feel better!

luna said...

just want to say I hope you're feeling much better. (and I hate to tell you this, but we had some yummy popovers with our dinner tonight.)

Pamela T. said...

Whoa. Catching up on your week. Glad you're feeling better...