Well, I have the wonderful Mrs. X to thank for a whole morning's worth of procrastination from a stupid conference paper about some dumb play and its connections to historical sources. I've been tagged! And what's more, I've been challenged to out quirk Mrs. X.
The rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules.
3) Share six non-important things / habits / quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people.
5) Make sure the people you tagged KNOW you tagged them by commenting what you did.
Okay, here goes:
1) I have been (wrongly) suspected of being a spy in a paranoid foreign country and treated accordingly (though nothing truly bad happened, just creepy, icky innuendo and harassment);
2) I used to be obsessed with the Finnish language and studied it for several years because I loved the way the vowels sounded when sung;
3) I am very double jointed;
4) I don't drive and walk about 5-7 miles a day. I love taking odd shortcuts that are only open to pedestrians in the know;
5) I have a bad habit of ordering hundreds upon hundreds of bulbs every fall, forcing me to dig up increasingly large portions of our lawn to house my beloved plants. I am in general obsessed with gardening;
6) I detest the sound of hot liquid being slurped.
I'd like to tag Ahuva Batya, my friend IRL Dunia, and Madame Babychaser.
Friday, February 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Very quirky indeed. I am impressed about the Finnish - My aptitude for foreign language is nil.
Fascinating items here. I'm imagining a Bond Girl speaking Finnish who can do amazing stunts and high kicks whenever she hears someone slurping...before making a quick getaway (clearly you're in great shape) and eluding/evading your captors by calming planting bulbs under a large sun hat. Thanks for sharing ;-)
So glad I could provide an excuse for "indoor vacation". And, I have to say you are darn quirky, my friend! I totally agree with number 6.
Post a Comment