Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Kitty Cats

I love 'em. We just adopted two of them from the awesome shelter in our town. One's a little male who's all black but for a white spot on his chest. He's got a little bobtail. He chirps a lot. The other's a tabby with a lot of gravitas who's a bit more wary but also more laid back.

They're staying in the guest room until our other cat, Mr. P, the king of all he surveys, deigns to accept them.

I just love them all. They are the best. I'm so happy.

10 comments:

Io said...

Yay kitty cats! My kitties and the puppy are all next to me on the couch, curled up and sleeping. Just looking at them makes me happy. I hope yours are as lovely as mine.

Denise said...

Congrats! Pets are the best.

Paula Keller said...

Our kitty passed last year, and I think we've just gone all dog. Although, I really, really, miss a warm kitty curled up beside me. :)

I commented below, I think on the 7th. I need to put your blog in my feed so that I don't miss it again.

:)

Antigone said...

Congratulations! We have a houseful ourselves. I hope you can post some pictures. :-)

Sushilover said...

Hey, thanks for dropping by my blog...I've been reading through all the very informative surgery advice and am so glad I did... Didn't even THINK of the fiber issue. Fewwwwwww...glad I've still got a few days to go. Anyhow so glad to have found a new blog to stalk, hope you don't mind me adding you to my list! Congrats on the kittens by the way! They sound adorable.

Ms Heathen said...

Glad to hear that you are recovering from the surgery and sounding so positive.

And new kitties as well! How exciting! Any chance of seeing some pictures?

Anonymous said...

I am a cat person, but like PJ, we have gone all dog after losing our cat. I do miss them, and I keep thinking that some day, the right cat will "chose" us somehow... a cat that the dogs will love and not chase into the basement. I'm so happy you sound so happy.

Io said...

(responding to your comment)
I am totally paranoid as well, I don't think it's just you - I want to know how much they would charge the poor woman for my eggs! Boo.

Mrs.X said...

Oooh I love pound kitties! Ours are shelter kitties that we adopted when they were 8-weeks old. They are now 5 (where does the time go?) and have completely trained us. I know want to turn their comfortable little lives upside down by getting a dog. What a bitch I am.

Pamela T. said...

How jealous am I? Exceedingly!! Since science hasn't helped me make babies, I'm now hoping one day it will conquer my asthmatic response to cats of all kids...give them a scratch for me, please!