Saturday, September 20, 2008

Even better today!

My meaty regime has been doing me a lot of good. I also started drinking some Chinese herbs--apparently I have a "blood" deficiency in Chinese terms, too--and got some acupuncture. This morning, I feel better than I have in weeks. I'm not going to overdo it, but my dad is coming to help us redo the Satanic bathroom (he has experience with these things; we don't).

Off to rest a bit more before the great ripping out of the evil vanity commences...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your cleansing project! Be gone, Satan! I'm so glad you are improving with attention. Thinking of you.

Ms Heathen said...

I'm so glad that the clouds are beginning to lift and that the combination of meat and herbs is making you feel better!

Good luck with the bathroom renovations!

Denise said...

So glad to see you are feeling better! And I hope your hcg drops quickly from here so that you can move on with your life.

Io said...

Go Meat!

I hope the exorcism is going well.

alicia said...

yay! I am glad you are feeling better lately! Good luck with the bathroom!