Thursday, September 11, 2008

to the complete and utter idiot in my department...

...who knew what I was going through, and yet felt completely comfortable telling me he and his wife plan to have another kid in the next year:

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. Consider yourself lucky to have gotten out of the room without a gut punch. Also, be surprised if I ever speak to you again.

10 comments:

Emily (Apron Strings) said...

a$$hole ... want me to go over there and rig his car or something?

Mrs.X said...

Fuck you indeed. That is just tacky with a capital T. I would have belted him. Just goes to show what a classier lady you are than I am.

annacyclopedia said...

to the same complete and utter idiot:

also, hope you get off easy with just a future random flash of realization about how horrifyingly insensitive you were, and not karma coming around to bite your sorry ass with complications on this next kid you seem so sure of.

(Not that I believe in karma, entirely, and certainly not that it works like that, but geez!)

alicia said...

ahhh I hate that!!! ppl who say, well this timing is good for me, so we will concieve, umm this night exactly! grrr. How rude, espically if he knows what you have been through. Punch him next time you see him and tell him its from the IF gang!

luna said...

effing a-hole. I really hate people like that and the stupid things they do. why are people so self-absorbed and insensitive?

Anonymous said...

Why? I marvel sometimes at what must go through people's minds. Or rather, the lack of what goes through people's minds; their utter lack of sensitivity to the people around them. I'm so sorry. He deserved a royal crotch-punch.

loribeth said...

!!!!! People never cease to amaze me with their complete & utter stupidity. :(

'Murgdan' said...

People. For the most part. Suck.

My word verification to reply here is: factkok.

I think it's funny.

battynurse said...

Stupidity really should be painful. Sorry about the stupid comment.

Malloryn said...

What an insensitive asshole. He's lucky you didn't punch him. I'm sorry that he felt the need to share that with you. People suck sometimes.