Yep, hCG's up to 3000 and change, so it's one more round of the evil yellow demon for my sorry ass.
I think I must have been a bona fide shit in a former life.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think I can, I think I can...
17 comments:
Oh no! This bites. I'm so sorry.
With Feeling.
Ug. So sorry my friend.
Order: one break for Shinejil.
Please. Pretty-please.
Hang in there, my friend.
Shit! (I didn't mean you.)
I'm tired of saying sorry, so I'll say this: I wish I could change this for you and make it easier.
oh no. I am sorry, so sorry.
oh crap, not again. that really sucks. why can't things just be easy for once?
that explains your exhaustion too, your body is fighting with itself. but you know the meds always made me really tired too.
take good care of yourself!
I am so terribly sorry you're going through this. It's all so overwhelming!
Fuck. I am sorry, Shinejil.
Holy Moly Crapoly. I'm so sorry. Geez. ...and the hits just keep on coming.
(HUGS)
Sigh...
I must have been a shit too. Maybe we both robbed banks or something together? Real outlaws, ya know? :)
I'm so sorry you have to go through this yet again. My heart goes out to you.
I'm so sorry that this is dragging on for you... and that it is taking its toll...
I second the "hang in there"
Oh, fuck.
Ugh. So sorry, Shinejil. Yucky yuck.
HUGS to you ...
I'm so sorry, shinejil.
I'm thinking of you, and hoping that you can soon begin to heal - both physically and emotionally.
Oh, ugh -- that completely and utterly sucks :(
blech!
i really hope that the shitfest ends soon.
big hugs to you!
Ugg. So sorry. That sucks big time
Post a Comment