My cat. He's to blame.
I normally like to blame society. But as I mentioned in a recent comment, I think my cat--a mess of black fluff and mischief--is most certainly fair game in the blame game.
We all have had truly unfair disappointments on our journeys. They are completely and solely the responsibility of Mr. Pepys, who from the tip of his plumelike featherduster of a tail to his black little damp nose is completely lacking any sense of compunction or regret for his evildoing. And his work continues...
Please, if you must blame someone, blame the true culprit: Mr. Pepys. Yes, he made sure you forgot to pay those bills. He made the waterheater croak. He made that coworker say those stupid things. He encouraged that idiot driver to cut you off this morning. He got the lunch place to thorough fuck up your sandwich order. He is behind a certain political party's policies and candidates. Oh, and failed cycle? Years of IF? Mr. Fluffystuff Pepys has struck again.
It's all stinky, fluffy Mr. Pepys. Blame away!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I nominate Mr. Pepys for the Catxis of Evil.
so what did he really do to deserve all this blame??? Did he pee on your couch? I hate it when cat pee smell gets on nice things, hate it. BAD CAT!!
When I meet him, oh boy, is he going to hear it from me!
I've got a whole list I can send his way! Poor kitty.
LOL! Can I blame Mr. Pepys for getting up late and barely making it to work on time?!
So I'm guessing that he's the one behind the whole Lehman Bro's thing, too .. :-P
So THAAAAAAT'S it!!!!
I am really having a shit day. I mean, it's 9PM and I keep hoping it'll get better, but dayumm... it continues!
Give Mr. Pepys a snuggle for me though. He can't help it! :)
You should get together with Mr H, shinejil - as you know, he's secretly convinced that all persian cats are hell bent on world domination!
Presumably we have Mr Pepys to thank for the current chaos on the world's financial markets?!?
Shinejil, I must admit, I do blame your cat. Completely and totally, without hesistation, the evil beast. You are blameless. It is not your fault that that fates took pleasure in handing you the feline of misfortune.
Whew! Just glad it isn't my cats' fault!
I think your cat has been influencing my cat to join the Catxis of Evil!
Some of the posters here might like to have a look at 'Obey the Kitty' the home of Chairman Meow's benevolent influence. Where the Great Leader will also share his spiritual learnings with those eager to gain knowledge of the revolution. LOL!
http://www.cafepress.com/dogs_of_war/1702256
Post a Comment