Wednesday, February 11, 2009

88

That's my beta. My progesterone was something like 168 or something.

No bleeding.

Holy shit. You mean that this stuff sometimes gets you pregnant?

Repeat, naturally, on Friday. Nurse Sweetie was so delighted and she told me, "I have a very good feeling about this."

Me, too.

33 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful numbers! I have a good feeling about this too, for what that's worth. Um... hooray!

Melanie said...

Yes indeed, sometime this stuff gets you pregnant. 88 is a perfect, safe beta! Wow. Very, very good news, Ms. Shinejil!

Anonymous said...

Oh Shinejil!!!! I am so happy to see this news.

I have a good feeling about this, too.

Mrs.X said...

That is wonderful news and I very much agree with Nurse Sweetie. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Holy moly you're knocked up! Congratulations and good luck on Friday! I'm so excited for you.

Stace said...

WOOOHOOO!!!!! SO Happy for you!!!!!!!!! And begin chanting... DOUBLE! DOUBLE! DOUBLE!

Lea said...

OMG! Me too! Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you (as you can tell by all the exclamation points!)!!!

Yay! :)

battynurse said...

Yay!!!!!!!
So happy for you. Sending many wishes for a nicely doubling beta!!!

the misfit said...

WHOA! Did I read that right?! Congratulations!! And you will be in my prayers for smooth sailing from here.

Rebeccah said...

YAY!!! I'm liking that number! : )

loribeth said...

Woohoo!!! Looooking goooood!!

N said...

Holy crap! Sorry for the expletive but... holy crap!!! I've got a great feeling about it. :D

JellyBelly said...

WOOHOO!!!!!

that's awesome shinejil!!!!

'Murgdan' said...

Hmmm. I have a VERY good feeling about this too ;-) Yay!

luna said...

wow, congrats shinejil! excellent news.

Dora said...

YAY!! I hope you're starting a trend!

Denise said...

Aacckkk!!!! I'm so excited for you!

I've been woefully behind on commenting lately, but still reading. Can't wait to check back on Friday!

kate said...

A cautiously optomistic "woohoo!"

And I have a good feeling, too. I am hoping, so very deeply hoping that this one sticks in the right place!

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

Wowie zowie! Fantastic news!!! And wonderful that you're able to enjoy the good feeling.

Friday? Friday's not that far away.

Hooray!

Ms Heathen said...

Fabulous news!

Keeping everything crossed for your next beta!

Anonymous said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG!! I'm so excited for you, I can't even tell you! Honestly, if it's not to corny I have tears of joy.

Today's word verification: effinawesum

Pamela T. said...

Fingers and toes crossed!

annacyclopedia said...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

That's the sound I want to make right now but I can't cause I'm at work. But in my heart I am hooting and hollering for joy!

alicia said...

ahhhh!!! yay!!! this is so wonderful! congrats!

Anonymous said...

Fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you!

infertilityrocks.wordpress.com

Joonie said...

That's wonderful! I'm so happy for you!

ana said...

Congrats---new to your blog, but very happy to see an IUI success story, I've been having my doubts!

Geeks in Rome said...

i have no idea what the numebrs mean but i can guess it is GOOOOOD NEWS. I can't wait for the pink line on the stick :)

Rachel said...

yay!!!

the misfit said...

C'mon, you HAVE to update us. I'm on pins and needles over here.

nancy said...

Woohoo!!! I am so so so very happy!

Anonymous said...

Lack of updates makes the baby Jesus cry.

lostintaipei said...

I had to read this 2x. I'm teary for you. SUCH great friggin' news. OMG. This stuff CAN work. OMG!!!