Sorry, between my parents' visit, various home improvement projects, brain fog, and utter exhaustion, I didn't get to post this weekend. But my repeat beta on Friday came back at 242, more than double. My ultrasound is on March 2.
So far, no puking, but serious fatigue--I am a zombie from 2-6 PM and can nap at will--and serious hunger. My entire brain, the part that is still functioning, is taken up by thoughts of bacon, sausage, mushrooms, and, oddly enough, vegetable bouillon cubes.
I have a lot of thoughts and feelings, but don't quite know what to make of them yet. I've moved up my dissertation defense to late September (gulp). Terrifying. We're still moving ahead with our plans to get a farm and put our house on the market (hence the relentless home improvement schedule).
We are insane.
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
29 comments:
Aww! I'm so excited for you!!!! I hope this one sticks!! Can't wait for the 2nd!!!
What fantastic news!
Woohoo!!! Totally fabulous number. And welcome to the pregnancy world.
242! What a glorious number. I'm thrilled to pieces for you both.
Great news!!
That's such fantastic news!
And best of luck with the home improvements - as someone who's also living with the chaos renovation brings, I can empathise with what you're going through!
I'm so glad to hear that. And a baby and a doctorate and a farm - God is surely smiling on you.
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!
i'm doing another happy dance for you!! yay!
Yay!!!! So exciting.
Good luck with the home improvements etc.
Wowie. I'm so glad all the news was good, and very impressed that you're going to finish up the dissertation early!
Woohoo! All kinds of exciting stuff!
I was hoping that no news was good news. Excellent numbers, my dear! Just remember to breathe between now and March 2.
AWESOME! Mmmmm, bacon. Enjoy!
am insane...ly happy for you!!!!!
Wow! That's an awesome number! It seems like this might be the one! Congrats!
Hooray! And good luck balancing your three "projects." Any one of them would be plenty... you are a brave lady.
That's fabulous!! : )
Grats!! Keep growing little 'bryo!
Hooray! 242 is another beautiful number.
Also, love love love the boullion cube thing. A good sign, I'm quite sure.
Congrats!!!!
Wooooooooooot!
Keep up the napping and the bacon/sausage/mushroom thoughts. Vegetable bouillon cubes, though? That's just weird!
OMG, that is excellent! I'm so happy for you!
YAY YAY YAY!!! I love that you are tired, LOVE IT, cause it soooo means you are very pregnant! ahhh haev you rolled that word over and over on your tongue yet, I am pregnant! yuppee can't wait till the 2nd!
What great news! I'm so excited for you!
Wow! CONGRATS! I haven't had a chance to visit because I was wrapped up in my cycle. But this is fabulous news!!! Yahoo!
aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!! i'm so excited :) :) *speechlessly thrilled*
get as much done know as possible b/c that brain fog comes in thick around the 3rd trimester. !!!
Our ultrasounds are the same day! Good luck! I hope this all turns out wonderfully for you!
LFCA
Crazy pace. Remember to b-r-e-a-t-h-e. And savor!!!
Post a Comment