Monday, August 18, 2008

Feeling better

I had a good weekend relaxing, gardening, hiking in my favorite spot after my favorite breakfast, and in general just taking it easy. The headache faded quickly the moment I got out of that office and got a really wonderful ice cream cone.

I'm going to keep this short, as tomorrow morning's my beta and I'm feeling the urge to start speculating, etc. Wish me luck.

6 comments:

Io said...

Hmmm...a headache that fades as soon as you're out of work and have ice cream. Very suspicious.
I will scrunch my face up and send all the brain vibes I can muster for tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about you all morning. I hope today passes quickly, and I am hoping with all my hope for you tomorrow.

Malloryn said...

I'll be thinking about you... best of luck!!!

alicia said...

ahhhh sending so much luck and bay dust your way!!

ice cream always helps!

Joonie said...

I wish you the best of luck!

luna said...

thinking of you and sending all the best for tomorrow. glad you enjoyed some delicious ice cream too!