...in the butt with chemo drugs! Oh boy.
hCG rose to 1100 something, making the doctor declare this debacle an official ectopic and putting Shinejil in line for a wham bam no thank you, man with some methotrexate tomorrow.
A very happy Labor Day Weekend to you, too!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Fuck. I am so sorry. (Some time reader. First time commenter.)
I'm so sorry.
Fuckity, fuck, fuck. You got totally hosed on this one my dear. I really wish that you could have had a better experience than this drawn out one. But, I am very glad that they caught it early and that you have a low risk of losing a tube! That would be even worse!
Honey - I know all of this is small comfort, but it will be over very soon and you can get on the road to healing. I'll have a glass along with you tonight. Hugs.
frickety-frak.
I'm so sorry.
Oh no. I am so very sorry. I wish I had something better.
I've been following your story and wishing the best for you, but haven't delurked to say so yet.
So so sorry that you're going through this.
RRRAAAAAWWWWRRRRR!
Dammit.
oh for freakin sakes, how frustrating and sad. So sorry.
Fuck. Methotrexate kind of sucks a whole lot.
I am around if you want to chat by email.
Fuck, Shinejil. I'm sorry.
#@$%?*&^!!! I'm so sorry, Shinejil. :( I will be thinking about you this weekend.
Fuck indeed. This completely sucks. I agree with Mrs. X that it's good they caught it early, but damn, girl -- that's a horrible way to spend the weekend. Many hugs.
Awww, FUCK! I was so hoping you had a little miracle embryo.
At least the 3 day weekend gives you an extra day before you have to deal with the "normals." :-(
Oh, shinejil. I am so very, very sorry.
I know that this must be of very little consolation to you, but, as Mrs X says, at least they caught it early.
Take good care of yourself, my dear.
I'm so sorry.
This totally sucks.
I hate ectopic pgs.
Wishes for better days.
Post a Comment