Nothing to be seen on the u/s except a thin lining (4 mm), which suggested an ectopic to Dr. Spunk. They did more blood work, but looks like my worst fears are reality.
Well, not quite. I haven't started bleeding or experienced excruciating pain--or at least not yet. Something to be thankful for (she said sarcastically).
If my hCG is still rising, they'll do the meth shot tomorrow. Another day, another 70-mile drive to be tortured.
So I'm drinking porter and Spanish wine (not mixed--yikes!), eating espresso ice cream, and watching the stupidest DVDs imaginable. I called in to work to avoid the inevitable meltdowns and hysteria being around normal people would invoke in me at the moment.
I'm in such a bad mood, I can't even feel it anymore.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Fuckity fuck fuck is dead on. What a shitty, crappy thing to happen to you. Please, drink lots of good wine, eat lots of bad junk food and watch anything you want.
Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! That really sucks! Ughhhh!
I wish I could come drink with you!
I'm so sorry, Shinejil. I second Melanie - indulge yourself in whatever it takes to help you get through this.
I'll be thinking of you extra tomorrow.
Post a Comment