Thursday, August 21, 2008

For fuck's sake

...please, stop rising. 21.6 was the result today. Not encouraging. Very annoying.

Just go away, whatever you are. If you aren't going to turn into a child, just go ahead and stop this stupidity.

No wonder I feel so off: I'm still sort of pregnant, yet I'm also menstrual. What a great combo! Who wouldn't be confused?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you are stuck in a mindfuck.

Mrs. Spit said...

Bugger.

Io said...

Oooh. Oh dear. Oh my.
(Io bites hand and looks worried because she wants a miracle but doesn't want anything bad and oooo wouldn't a miracle be great, but shit, what if it isn't and this prolongs the next cycle or hurts or...shit. I will keep quiet and just hold your hand with the hand I'm not biting.)

Denise said...

Oh boy, Shinejil.

annacyclopedia said...

I think it's pretty clear that you have every right to be confused, oh rarest of women! Menstrual and pregnant. Ugh. Hope whatever is happening resolves soon and you can find a balance again.

luna said...

ack. how frustrating. like your body wants to participate but only in a half assed kind of way. sorry.

'Murgdan' said...

WTF! Seriously. When do you have to go back for the next round? If only the lab was maybe....forgetting to type in a zero after each of those numbers....ACK

the Babychaser: said...

Um, what is your RE saying about this? Is it possible this is good news?

I wish I knew more about this. I know that the bleeding might not be the end of things. (One of my nurses told me when this happened to me that she bled through the first 7 months of her pregnancy, which was a success. Not a pretty thought, but ended in good results.) What I don't know is whether the beta going down to a 3, then up into the 20s means a viable pregnancy. It might, mightn't it?

Why isn't your doctor talking to you about this? (Or did I miss that post?)

beautycourage said...

ARGH. I'm so sorry that you are stuck in limbo. It just wears you out, doesn't it? No matter what happens, it's a good thing that something CAN grow and divide in there. Right?

alicia said...

oh crap.