It turns out Dr. Spunk wanted me to get re-poked this morning, not Thursday. My guy announced this--though he says he told me and he very likely did--as I got up this morning. Gee, what a lovely way to start my day!
So in we went, and again, I faced the struggle to subdue my errant blood vessels which seem to be becoming more and more reluctant to draws. After several attempts, we finally got a sample and I was free to go.
Now I feel like crap: sad, wiped out, exhausted, hungry yet without real appetite for food. I just want to go home and sleep and read and watch the Muppet Movie or something, but instead I'm doing low-paid pointless university work. Bummer.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Blah, that is a bummer.
I'm glad you got it over with today though - I hope the results are what you want.
Oh the Muppet Movie is so comforting in times like this! Just catching up after several days away and am very sorry to hear that your cycle turned so sad and frustrating.
i hope the blood test shows what happened. I am so sorry about this cycle. You should dedicate at least a half hour of yr day to the Muppet Movie ... during lunch break! Miss Piggy's determination is so inspirational :)
Post a Comment